- 2021 Flagship Acer Chromebook 15.6" FHD 1080p IPS Touchscreen Light Computer Laptop, Intel Celeron N4020, 4GB RAM, 64GB eMMC,HD Webcam,WiFi, 12+ Hours Battery,Chrome OS,w/Marxsol Cables
2021 Flagship Acer Chromebook 15.6" FHD 1080p IPS Touchscreen Light Computer Laptop, Intel Celeron N4020, 4GB RAM, 64GB eMMC,HD Webcam,WiFi, 12+ Hours Battery,Chrome OS,w/Marxsol Cables
- 🥇 【15.6” FHD 1080p IPS TouchScreen 】15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Multi-Touch Display boasts impressive color and clarity, Anti-glare Energy-efficient LED screen for Home, Student, Professionals, Small Business, School Education, and Commercial Enterprise, Online Class, Google Classroom, Remote Learning, Zoom Ready.
- 🥇 【Intel Celeron N4020 Dual Core Processor】1.1GHz Base Frequency, up to 2.40 GHz, , Ultra-low-voltage platform. Dual-core, two-way processing provides maximum high-efficiency power to go.
- 🥇【 4GB DDR4 RAM + 64GB eMMC 】 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, Plenty of high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games as well as multiple programs. 64GB eMMC flash memory, This ultracompact memory system is ideal for mobile devices and applications, providing enhanced storage capabilities, streamlined data management, quick boot-up times and support for high-definition video playback.
- 🥇 【 Google Chrome OS 】Chrome OS is the speedy, simple and secure OS that powers every Chromebook. Chrome OS updates automatically every 6 weeks with the latest software and protection. Ready for Online Class, Webex, Zoom, Google Meeting
- 🥇 【 Authorized Marxsol Bundle 】12.5 hours+ Lithium-ion polymer battery. 3-Cell Lithium Ion Battery, Up to 12.50 hours. 14.4" x 9.9" x 0.8", 4.19 lbs. 2x USB 3.1 Type-C, 2x USB 3.0 Type A, 1x Headphone-out/microphone-in combo jack, 1x Memory Card Reader. Wireless-AC + Bluetooth+ Marxsol Cable Accessories Included
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Standing screen display size||15.6 Inches|
|Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080 Pixels|
|Processor||1.1 GHz celeron_n4020|
|RAM||4 GB DDR4|
|Memory Speed||2.6 GHz|
|Hard Drive||64 GB SSD|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Intel UHD Graphics 600|
|Date First Available||February 15, 2021|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on March 22, 2022
All I had to do was enter in my Google password and everything was imported to my Chromebook. The battery is G R E A T !!! It lasted three full days using it all I wanted and turning it off at night. It took less than 1 hour to recharge. The screen is also great and has a good resolution (1080 HD) for movies. I'm not a fan of the touchpad as it doesn't do drag and drop and can't be used to resize windows as it should. I returned the first one because ACER said it was defective but the new one had the exact same problem. So I'll live with it as the drag and drop and window resizing works with the touchscreen.
Reviewed on August 19, 2022
Just set it up today. I most most reluctant on how it was going to handle documents. Turns out one can work with documents through Google Docs fairly easily and save them to Google Drive, download them etc. Did the You Tube search to connect it to my Brother Printer. Spent time on phone with Brother only to realize Brother no longer supports Chromebooks. Thinking about returning it for a real laptop.
Reviewed on August 03, 2021
I purchased this to replace my parents (in their 80's) whose laptop was due for an upgrade.. It was very slow and had been purchased right before the windows 10 update. They mainly use it for games (you know, classic solitaire, blackjack, poker), youtube, recipes, FB, whatever. It was difficult for them to navigate the computer at times and I'd get a call or have to go to their house, or do a remote session, to show them how to do whatever it was. Often times I found ads blocking their screen or various pop-ups. I'd thought they'd have a harder learning curve with this than they did. Once I connected their google account and downloaded some new games, tweaked the font & resolution size, bookmarked youtube & their sites, they were up and running. It's been like 2 weeks and I haven't gotten one call asking for help. I disabled the password/pin thing upon opening the chromebook, they open it and it's on right away. The screen is a nice size for them, their laptop was 16in and this one fit the bill, size-wise. Color on the screen is nice. While it doesn't fold in half, it does lay flat - but I don't see then using/needing that feature. They don't unplug it, so I can't comment on battery life. My only complaint so far is that the sound - volume could be louder.
Reviewed on September 23, 2022
I hate this thing. You can't install programs like Word on it. You have to use the online version of everything, which means a lot of a program's features aren't available or the online version is a weird format meant to look good, but not do much. You can't save anything on the computer without going through the files, Google docs, downloads/myfiles, Docs, Google cloud dickdance that makes you want to throw the computer across the room. Then there's the bombarding advertisements and the google ads that take a third of the screen even when you're in wide screen mode. It's actually slow online, even on chrome. Suck factor 10.
Reviewed on March 27, 2021
I purchased this chromebook to replace a similar Acer 15 inch chromebook that had been obsoleted. To help with my low vision, I connected a 27 inch monitor plus an external keyboard and mouse, and external speakers to my old chromebook. The ports offered on the new chromebook, 2 USB-C. 2 USB-A and 1 3.5 speaker jack, allowed for the use of the external monitor, keyboard, mouse and speakers. An USB-C to HDMI adopter was required to connect to the monitor cable. Though all of my use will be at my desk, I did experiment with the touchscreen and the touchpad and camera including interactions with my 27 inch monitor, As might be expected with my limited vision, things got a bit mixed up. After a week of trial and error a factory reset put me back on track. The case has a nice feel and is a bit smaller than my older box. The keyboard has a numeric key pad, and there are enough ports for my needs. Speed and function seems improved as does the quality of the text. Using the touchscreen with Ok Google, I searched the web, incorporated the use of Select to Speak and even taking a couple of pictures. In conclusion, after three weeks, this new Acer chromebook has successfully replaced my old one.
Related products (4/444)