- 2022 ASUS VivoBook Ultra Thin and Light 15.6'' FHD Touchscreen Laptop Intel 11th gen Quad-Core i5-1135G7 up to 4.2GHz 8GB RAM 512GB SSD Fingerprint Reader Backlit Keyboard Webcam Windows 10 TF Bundle
2022 ASUS VivoBook Ultra Thin and Light 15.6'' FHD Touchscreen Laptop Intel 11th gen Quad-Core i5-1135G7 up to 4.2GHz 8GB RAM 512GB SSD Fingerprint Reader Backlit Keyboard Webcam Windows 10 TF Bundle
- Asus ultra lightweight 3.75 lbs & thin Vivobook gets your ready to work from home and study online and maximum portability, CPU is powered by latest Intel 10th generation Quad-Core i5-1135G7 Processor 2.4 GHz Turbo to 4.2 GHz (4 Cores, 8MB L3 Cache) with Intel Iris Plus Graphics deliver incredible responsiveness and smooth, seamless multitasking. Enjoy the fast speed to share files, play games online and surf the Web. Backlit Keyboard is easy for typing. FREE TF bundle includes a Mouse Pad.
- Plenty of high-bandwidth 8GB DDR4 memory is for running games and applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once. Remains powered for up to 9 hours before you'll need to recharge. Battery life will vary depending on applications and power management settings. Built in HD Webcam with microphone makes work and school remotely ready via Zoom and Skype etc. Audio with ASUS SonicMaster Stereo speakers helps bring your games, music and movies to life.
- Hard Drive is upgraded to 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive SSD providing massive storage space for huge files, so that you can store important digital data and work your way through it with ease. It gives you enormous space to save all of your files. Enhance the overall performance of the laptop for business, student, daily usage. Solid state drives have no moving parts, which generally results in faster start-up times, reduced heat production and less drain on the battery than hard drives.
- 15.6" IPS LCD touchscreen with an anti-glare surface provides a crisp, clear view of your content. FHD (1920 x 1080) resolution provides detailed images, and LED backlighting provides a thinner, more energy-efficient screen. HDMI port lets you view videos and photos on your HDTV. Numeric keyboard is easy to view as you work and play. Fingerprint reader is a quick and secure way for Windows Hello to verify your identity without a password.
- Wireless-AC (802.11ac) for high-performance, cable-free networking. Fully compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n. USB 3.1 ports, including a USB Type-C port, for ultra-fast data transfers. USB 3.0 is up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, yet fully compatible with USB 2.0. Bluetooth technology allows you to wirelessly pair with enabled peripherals and accessories. Windows 10 Home operating system is installed. Luxury Grey Color. NO optical drive to achieve the compact form factor. 2-cell lithium-polymer
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Standing screen display size||15.6 Inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920x1080 Pixels|
|Processor||1 GHz core_i5_1035g1|
|RAM||8 GB DDR4|
|Memory Speed||3.6 GHz|
|Hard Drive||512 GB SSD|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Intel UHD Graphics|
|Wireless Type||Values: |
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||9 Hours|
|Date First Available||May 18, 2020|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on February 17, 2021
The laptop as a whole is OK. The PROS are; 1), The screen is nice. 2). It is very light. 3). It is nice and thin. The CONS are; 1). The keypad IS NOT BACKLIT as noted in the description. It is VERY difficult to see. The silver buttons are marked with silver text. I chicken peck when I type so seeing the keys in any dim light is impossible. Why silver on silver, I have no idea. This is a design flaw that to me, is a deal breaker. 2). This was advertised to include, "The Aloha Bundle", whatever that is. It came with nothing but the laptop, cord, and manual. 3). I had to reload the driver for the microphone to get it to work. 4). The camera is kinda slow and grainy. For the keyboard alone, I would have chosen a different laptop myself. The wife knows how to type so it doesn't bother her. That's why I gave it an average rating of 3 stars.
Reviewed on April 15, 2021
The computer is backlit, came with 1TB M.2 storage, and 40GB RAM. Unfortunately, the 10 key pad is terrible. The keys are very narrow, and key positions are swapped. So I am very clumsy using the 10 key. I'm a speed typist and did not anticipate that. The machine is fast, and boots on ac power in ~2 seconds. On battery, ~3 seconds. I love the fingerprint reader, it is a joy. The screen is beautiful. I don't know why the 10 key was sacrificed.
Reviewed on February 17, 2022
Had my computer for a day and it worked great! Then when Windows prompted me for the upgrade to from Windows 10 to Windows 11, which worked great for a day and then went to restart it and a system error occurred and it was unable to recover and had to be returned to the seller. This seller, TF.TopFuture, led me to believe he was fixing the error on the computer and sending it back to me. I clearly stated I wanted windows 11 and he said he would fix it. Come to find out, another of the very same computer was sent out. This is very disappointing. So now I’m going to end up with a windows 10 again and probably if I try to upgrade to windows 11 it will cause a crash again. Also when I originally asked for how to return it, he did not answer, so I spent my own money to do it and he would only reimburse me only half. This is not satisfactory service at all. He could’ve at the very least, Followed through with fix it it, as originally promised. I have upgraded many times from operating system to operating system, and never had this issue before. It worked fine on my office computer. It also worked fine on my old laptop because I did that a couple of weeks ago and it works fine. Now, I am two weeks out from receiving my new laptop, and still do not have a laptop, and probably looking at returning this one too because it wasn’t fulfilled as promised.
Reviewed on July 13, 2021
Love this laptop. If I could change one thing it would definitely be the weight - it is on the heavier side compared to Lenovo laptops that I have always purchased in the past. The speakers are on the bottom of the laptop towards the front, so unless you only use it on a hard surface, the sound quality is not the greatest. The touchscreen works great when I compared this to the Lenovo Ideapad that I constantly had issues with on the touchscreen. This laptop is so fast and has been really reliable so far - I would recommend to anyone looking for a good laptop at a great price.
Reviewed on February 21, 2021
Great laptop. I'm an over the road truck driver of over 20 years, and simply refuse to buy a TV. Sooo, I use a laptop, unlimited mobile hotspot, Hulu Live or Pluto TV with Bose speakers (they're awesome !) as my form of entertainment. As stated, it does NOT have a backlight on the keyboard. Silver on silver IS a tad silly though. Screen quality is excellent for shows and movie streaming, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ One complaint though ... They forgot my mouse pad !! As for the "aloha bundle" ? Well, your guess is as good as mine 🤷🏻♀️ Hope this helps a little. It really is a great laptop ~ hope it lasts as long as my Acer has 👍🏼 Rose ~
Reviewed on September 18, 2020
This asus laptop is probably a very nice unit.... except not for me. It does say in in the about this item that "keyboard is easy to view as you work and play" NOT TRUE!!. The computer and keys are listed as luxury silver color and the print on the keys are a lighter silver color making them difficult to see. When you scroll way down the page past more advertisements it is listed "NO BACKLIT KEYBOAED". No i didnt read EVER single word about this, my Bad. I dont understand how a laptop at this price point and loaded with other desirble specifications is sold without backlit. A call to Asus customer service not knowing it didnt have the backlit keyboard the associate didnt have a clue. i was asked to hold while they probably asked or looked it up. They had me try a few things then said it was defective and to return to seller. I googled it and yes no again. I called CS again asking does it or doesent it have backlit keyboard. That person said NO. I then called amazon CS not wanting to pay a % restocking fee. Amazon CS has always been awesome and authorized my return at full price. Bottom line is this would be a very good laptop if the backlit keyboard doesnt bother you.
Related products (4/444)