- 2022 Dell Inspiron 15.6" HD Laptop, Intel Celeron Processor N4020, 16GB RAM, 256GB PCIe SSD, Intel UHD Graphics 600, HD Audio, HD Webcam, Windows 11 Home
2022 Dell Inspiron 15.6" HD Laptop, Intel Celeron Processor N4020, 16GB RAM, 256GB PCIe SSD, Intel UHD Graphics 600, HD Audio, HD Webcam, Windows 11 Home
- 【15.6" HD Display】1366 x 768 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity. With virtually no bezel encircling the display, an ultra-wide viewing experience provides for seamless multi-monitor set-ups
- 【Intel Celeron N4020 Processor】Ultra-low-voltage platform. Quad-core, two-way processing provides maximum high-efficiency power to go. Tuned dual stereo speakers & DELL Wide Vision HD camera with integrated digital microphone.
- 【16GB DDR4 RAM】Plenty of high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games as well as multiple programs. 【256GB PCIe SSD】provides enhanced storage capabilities, Inspironlined data management, quick boot-up times and support for high-definition video playback.
- 【Intel UHD Graphics 600】with shared video memory provide solid image quality for Internet use, movies, basic photo editing and casual gaming.
- 【Windows 11 Home in included】65 Watt AC Adapter. 14.11" x 9.275" x 0.74", 4.07 lbs. Ports: 2x SuperSpeed USB Type A, 1x SuperSpeed USB Type C, 1x Headphone jack. Wireless-AC + Bluetooth, Forest Teal,
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Standing screen display size||15.6 Inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1366 x 768 Pixels|
|Processor||1.1 GHz celeron_n|
|RAM||16 GB DDR4|
|Hard Drive||256 GB SSD|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Intel HD Graphics 600|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||1|
|Date First Available||June 24, 2022|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on July 11, 2022
Out of the box this machine is incredibly laggy. The first day I thought maybe it was setting up Windows and updating, and that's why it was so slow. But on day two I couldn't even get it to boot up within 5 minutes, let alone open apps and run them. After I realized I wouldn't be able to get any work done with it, I spent 2 hours trying to open the settings and get to the "reset my device" menu so I could return the thing, and the settings app kept crashing. Infuriating. The note I got after I requested the return said I'm liable for a restocking fee. Look elsewhere for a working machine.
Related products (4/444)