- 2022 Newest Dell Inspiron 3510 Laptop, 15.6 HD Display, Intel Celeron N4020 Processor, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB PCIe SSD + 1TB HDD, Webcam, WiFi, HDMI, Bluetooth, Win10 Home, Black
2022 Newest Dell Inspiron 3510 Laptop, 15.6 HD Display, Intel Celeron N4020 Processor, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB PCIe SSD + 1TB HDD, Webcam, WiFi, HDMI, Bluetooth, Win10 Home, Black
- 【High Speed RAM And Enormous Space】16GB high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once; 256GB PCIe Solid State Drive + 1TB Hard Disk Drive allows to fast bootup and data transfer
- 【Processor】Intel Celeron N4020 Dual-Core Processor (4MB Cache, Base Frequency at 1.1 GHz, Up to 2.8GHz)
- 【Display 】15.6-inch HD (1366 x 768) Anti-Glare LED-Backlit Non-touch Display, Intel UHD Graphics with Shared Graphics Memory
- 【Tech Specs】802.11ac 1x1 WiFi and Bluetooth, 1 x SD Card Reader, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x Power, 1 x HDMI 1.4b, 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1, 1 x Headphone & Microphone Audio Jack, Win10 Home
- 【Operating System】Windows 10 Home-The Windows 10 Home operating system offers built-in security and app like Mail, Calendar, Photo, Microsoft Edge, and more to help keep you safe and productive (Free Upgrade to Windows 11)
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Standing screen display size||15.6 Inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1366 x 768 Pixels|
|Processor||1.1 GHz celeron|
|RAM||16 GB DDR4|
|Memory Speed||2.8 GHz|
|Hard Drive||256 GB SSD|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Intel UHD Graphics|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||2|
|Date First Available||February 15, 2022|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on May 05, 2022
Ordered this for Christmas for my daughters. Just needed something they could play Sims and Fortnite and watch YouTube videos on and such. Right off the bat it was having trouble with connecting to our home network. I should have returned it then, but I had a spare wireless dongal laying around, so I plugged it in which resolved the connection issue. At some point it connected without the adapter, but it was sketchy. Then today, my daughter opened it to log on, and the screen started to split away from the keyboard (pictured). This computer has literally been sitting around the house and has never had anything spilled on it, nor has it been dropped or mishandled in any way, and it's breaking just opening the screen up. Way too late to do anything about it now, but hopefully, it'll prevent any e else from making the same mistake I did. Very disappointed.
Reviewed on April 08, 2022
I bought this laptop for home use on April 3, here it is Sept. 31 and both hinges have already broken and of course it is not covered under the warranty. After about two month it started acting up with every update I would get, you can find this out of the internet it's a mouse pad problem and there doesn't seem to be a fix that works for this laptop. You drag the mouse marker across the screen to do things and it starts going crazy, it opens windows, apps it takes you out to the net, it gets so bad you can't do anything. There is Dell SupportAssist where you can optimize, and that will work at times, sometimes for days and other times for only a few minutes, and your mouse marker will lock up and sometimes it disappears, DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY
Reviewed on March 29, 2022
This products screen decided to break down near the hinge. We only had this laptop since Nov 2021. It is past the return date. So basically, out of luck unless Dell wants to send a new one.
Reviewed on March 26, 2022
Everything was functioning well with this product, until I tried adding additional mail accounts. There is a software issue that prevents a user to add more than one email accounts. It keeps stating an error message when attempted to add an additional mail account. I am not going to keep something that I paid a good amount of money that does not function, so I returned it 9 days ago, and there was no reply from the seller since.
Reviewed on April 29, 2022
DEAD ON ARRIVAL. It does not power on/screen does not work. Contacted customer service and still have not received a new one or a paid shipping label to return the defect… Waiting for them to respond and do whats right. Will keep u all updated.
Related products (4/444)