- 2022 Newest HP 17.3" Full HD IPS Premium Laptop | 11th Generation Intel Core i5-1135G7 | Intel Iris Xe Graphics | 32GB DDR4 | 1TB SSD | Windows 11 S | Silver | with Laptop Stand Bundle
2022 Newest HP 17.3" Full HD IPS Premium Laptop | 11th Generation Intel Core i5-1135G7 | Intel Iris Xe Graphics | 32GB DDR4 | 1TB SSD | Windows 11 S | Silver | with Laptop Stand Bundle
- 【Upgraded Configuration】Its seal box is opened during upgrade for better performance. Substantial high-bandwidth 32GB RAM to smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once. A flash-based 1024GB SSD has no moving parts, resulting in faster start-up times and data access, no noise, and reduced heat production and power draw on the battery.
- 【Intel Core i5-1135G7 processor】11th Gen Intel Core processor-powered systems take a huge leap forward in gaming, streaming and creativity, pushing a smooth, detailed, and vivid experience on highly portable devices. Smart 4-core, 8-thread processing performance. Intel Turbo Boost Technology (up to 4.2GHz) delivers dynamic extra power when you need it, while increasing energy efficiency when you don't.
- 【17.3"diagonal FHD display】17.3-inch diagonal, FHD (1920 x 1080), IPS, anti-glare.Enjoy vibrant, crystal-clear images with 178° wide-viewing angles.
- 【Other Features】Intel Iris Xe Graphics,Wi-Fi 5 (1x1) & Bluetooth (802.11a/b/g/n/ac),HP True Vision 720p HD camera, Windows 11 Home OS
- 【Bundle with Portable Laptop Stand】Bundled with a pair portable laptop stand.Propping your laptop up on a stand keeps it elevated from the surface of your workstation, protecting it from any accidental spills. As you'll be using an external mouse and keyboard you'll also limit the amount of dirt being transferred onto the laptop, keeping it in good working order for longer.
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Standing screen display size||17.3 Inches|
|Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920x1080 Pixels|
|Processor||2.6 GHz core_i5|
|RAM||8 GB SDRAM|
|Memory Speed||3.8 GHz|
|Hard Drive||1000 GB SSD|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Intel Iris Xe Graphics|
|Date First Available||December 2, 2021|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on February 21, 2022
The laptop was great, The only thing I had a problem with was the backlited keyboard. For my eyes The light did not get bright enough for my eyes. Other then the backlit keyboard everything else worked great.
Reviewed on May 11, 2022
This HP is to replace a Dell 17.3 computer. The Dell has had 3 processors replaced and this one is going out. This is my replacement HP unit and it's great. I love HP stuff. Works as described, no issues, setup is super easy. Very fast. I have another HP laptop and it's the same Great computer, well worth the price. So how did I end up with a DELL. Best Buy salesman, and made in Texas. I tried to use Dell CS but they are absolutely not from Texas and who can understand what they are saying.
Related products (4/444)