- 2022 Newest HP Pavilion 15.6 HD Micro-Edge Laptop for Student and Home use, Intel Celeron N4120 4-Core(up to 2.6Ghz), 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Numpad, Fast Charge, HDMI, Win11 S
2022 Newest HP Pavilion 15.6 HD Micro-Edge Laptop for Student and Home use, Intel Celeron N4120 4-Core(up to 2.6Ghz), 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Numpad, Fast Charge, HDMI, Win11 S
- 【Display】15.6-inch diagonal, HD (1366 x 768), micro-edge, BrightView. The barely visible bezel revolutionizes your display by letting a larger screen fit into a smaller frame.
- 【Processor & Graphics】Intel Celeron N4120. Handle multitasking reliably with the perfect combination of performance, power consumption, and value. Intel UHD Graphics 600. Smoothly stream content and play your favorite games.
- 【Upgraded to 8GB DDR4 RAM】Substantial high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once.
- 【Upgraded Storage to 256GB SSD】Provides massive storage space for huge files, so that you can store important digital data and work your way through it with ease. It gives you enormous space to save all of your files.
- 【Windows 11 Home in S mode】You may switch to regular windows 11: Press "Start button" bottom left of the screen; Select "Settings" icon above "power" icon;Select Update & Security and Activation, then Go to Store; Select "Get" option under "Switch out of S mode"; Hit Install. (If you also see an "Upgrade your edition of Windows" section, be careful not to click the "Go to the Store" link that appears there.)
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Standing screen display size||15.6 Inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1366 x 768 Pixels|
|Processor||2.6 GHz celeron_n|
|RAM||8 GB DDR4|
|Memory Speed||2.6 GHz|
|Hard Drive||256 GB SSD|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Intel UHD Graphics 600|
|Wireless Type||Values: |
|Date First Available||April 19, 2022|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on June 29, 2022
This product comes in S mode which limits apps to Microsoft store apps. No biggie, I decided to wean myself off of Google and give S mode a try. I am in my 50s and don't do or need a bunch of garbage on my computer. The solid state harddrive fires up quickly and it plays all my music just fine. You can take it out of S mode if you want to. I do not want to.
Reviewed on June 13, 2022
Overall, a very good basic laptop. Touchpad works well, and screen size very good. Very lightweight, and doesn't overheat. Cons: Prepare to spend a while getting it set up. It downloads Windows 11, and then you'll spend quite a bit of time going through multiple updates. You'll also have to unlock the "S Mode" if you want to install anything like Firefox, Chrome, or any other package not available in the Microsoft store.
Reviewed on July 14, 2022
I expected better, don't think it will last long, already seeing screen issues. Wanted to give HP a try but wish I went with Dell. I've had Dell's in the past and for price they seem better. Maybe it was this retailer but I would not buy this again or from this distro.
Related products (4/444)
Newest Dell Inspiron 3510 15.6" HD Business Laptop, Intel Celeron N4020 Processor, 8GB RAM, 128GB PCIe SSD, Webcam, HDMI, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Windows 11 Pro
(-114.54 USD OFF)