- Lenovo Ideapad 3 Laptop, 15.6" FHD Display, 11th Gen Intel Core i3-1115G4, 20GB RAM, 1TB PCIe SSD, Webcam, HDMI, Wi-Fi, Fingerprint Reader, Bluetooth, Windows 11 Home, Platinum Grey
Lenovo Ideapad 3 Laptop, 15.6" FHD Display, 11th Gen Intel Core i3-1115G4, 20GB RAM, 1TB PCIe SSD, Webcam, HDMI, Wi-Fi, Fingerprint Reader, Bluetooth, Windows 11 Home, Platinum Grey
- 【Memory & Storage】Memory is 20GB high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once. Hard Drive is 1TB PCIe Solid State Drive which allows to fast bootup and data transfer
- 【11th Gen Intel Processor】11th Gen Intel Core i3-1115G4 Dual-Core Processor (2 Cores, 6MB Intel Smart Cache, Base Frequency at 3.00 GHz, up to 4.10GHz at Max Turbo Speed), Intel UHD Graphics with Shared Graphics Memory
- 【Screen】15.6-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) Anti-Glare LED-Backlit Non-touch Display
- 【Tech Specs】802.11ac 1x1 WiFi and Bluetooth, 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A, 1 x USB 2.0 Type-A, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Combination Audio Jack, 1 x Multi-format SD Media Card Reader, Wireless-AC Wi-Fi 5 + Bluetooth Combo, Fingerprint Reader
- 【Operating System】Windows 11 Home-Beautiful, more consistent new design, Great window layout options, Better multi-monitor functionality, Improved performance features, New videogame selection and capabilities, Compatible with Android Apps
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Standing screen display size||15.6 Inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080 Pixels|
|Processor||3 GHz core_i3_family|
|RAM||20 GB DDR4|
|Memory Speed||4.1 GHz|
|Hard Drive||1 TB SSD|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Intel UHD Graphics|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||2|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||7 Hours|
|Date First Available||March 8, 2022|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on September 01, 2022
This is a solid unit we purchased for my wife for her retirement years in a few months. It has just the right amount of power, memory, and features that makes it perform very well. My wife now uses it more for the company work than what they provided her as she states it is so fast, light weight, and easy to type on. Easy to carry on travel, airplane and or Ubers as she always keeps it close for working and info. Yes we would recommend this to others.
Reviewed on July 06, 2022
My 8 year old Lenovo desktop starting giving me hard drive and memory errors, so it was time for a replacement - I searched Amazon as well as brick and mortar retail stores, and found this item on Amazon. It was the same brand as my previous machine and I was pleased with that, it got some of the best ratings for the price, and it had my "must have" features - 16GB RAM or more, 1TB hard drive and FHD. I am very happy with this unit - I purchased it for personal use (email, internet surfing, online purchases, occasional video conference with family, etc.) only. I do not use it for online gaming. The screen quality is excellent - I am retired and do not travel with this laptop, so I did NOT purchase the touchscreen. Even though the keyboard is not backlit, the letters on the keys are easy to see (I noticed that a common complaint for another brand of laptop says the letters are gray on silver keys so are hard to see). The laptop performs all tasks with more than enough speed. I contacted PConline prior to my purchase with a couple of questions and they responded in less than 24 hours - I was pleased with both the timing and knowledge of their responses. I received my laptop 2 days after purchase - well packed, via UPS. The unit arrived with Windows 11 Home (not in S mode) installed - when I registered my unit with Lenovo, for the 1 year warranty, I had 365 days from the date of purchase.
Reviewed on May 28, 2022
Initially had problems connecting printer using Wi-Fi. It would not accept my network security key (password). I was finally able to connect in a round about way. Had to familiarize myself with Windows 11, but not too difficult. A little heavy due to the size, due to it having a numerical keypad. I really like that it is a lot quicker than my previous Lenovo laptop, which I still use. Overall, fairly easy to setup and start using. I was a bit worried, since outer shipping box was crushed and taped together. Inner product box was not damaged in any way. So far, working good.
Reviewed on June 26, 2022
I am using this laptop for academic purpose majorly. It is a good product except that the battery doesn't last long. That's why I am giving it a 3 star. The battery lasts for about 4 hours after being fully charged. I am not impressed with this at all. I hope to update my review after getting in touch with the seller. Update: I got in touch with the seller. They responded well. Unfortunately, they couldn't change the battery. So, I asked for a refund, and I got refunded minus $50 restocking fee.
Related products (4/444)