- 2022 Newest Lenovo Ideapad 3i Laptop, 15.6" FHD Display, 11th Gen Intel Core i3-1115G4, 20GB RAM, 256GB PCIe SSD, Webcam, HDMI, Wi-Fi, Fingerprint Reader, Bluetooth, Windows 11 Home, Almond
2022 Newest Lenovo Ideapad 3i Laptop, 15.6" FHD Display, 11th Gen Intel Core i3-1115G4, 20GB RAM, 256GB PCIe SSD, Webcam, HDMI, Wi-Fi, Fingerprint Reader, Bluetooth, Windows 11 Home, Almond
- 【Memory & Storage】Memory is 20GB high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once. Hard Drive is 256GB PCIe Solid State Drive which allows to fast bootup and data transfer
- 【11th Gen Intel Processor】11th Gen Intel Core i3-1115G4 Dual-Core Processor (2 Cores, 6MB Intel Smart Cache, Base Frequency at 3.00 GHz, up to 4.10GHz at Max Turbo Speed), Intel UHD Graphics with Shared Graphics Memory
- 【Screen】15.6-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) Anti-Glare LED-Backlit Non-touch Display
- 【Tech Specs】802.11ac 1x1 WiFi and Bluetooth, 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A, 1 x USB 2.0 Type-A, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Combination Audio Jack, 1 x Multi-format SD Media Card Reader, Wireless-AC Wi-Fi 5 + Bluetooth Combo, Fingerprint Reader
- 【Operating System】Windows 11 Home-Beautiful, more consistent new design, Great window layout options, Better multi-monitor functionality, Improved performance features, New videogame selection and capabilities, Compatible with Android Apps
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Standing screen display size||15.6 Inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080 Pixels|
|Processor||3 GHz core_i3_family|
|RAM||20 GB DDR4|
|Memory Speed||4.1 GHz|
|Hard Drive||256 GB SSD|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Intel UHD Graphics|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||2|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||7 Hours|
|Date First Available||March 8, 2022|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on July 06, 2022
My 8 year old Lenovo desktop starting giving me hard drive and memory errors, so it was time for a replacement - I searched Amazon as well as brick and mortar retail stores, and found this item on Amazon. It was the same brand as my previous machine and I was pleased with that, it got some of the best ratings for the price, and it had my "must have" features - 16GB RAM or more, 1TB hard drive and FHD. I am very happy with this unit - I purchased it for personal use (email, internet surfing, online purchases, occasional video conference with family, etc.) only. I do not use it for online gaming. The screen quality is excellent - I am retired and do not travel with this laptop, so I did NOT purchase the touchscreen. Even though the keyboard is not backlit, the letters on the keys are easy to see (I noticed that a common complaint for another brand of laptop says the letters are gray on silver keys so are hard to see). The laptop performs all tasks with more than enough speed. I contacted PConline prior to my purchase with a couple of questions and they responded in less than 24 hours - I was pleased with both the timing and knowledge of their responses. I received my laptop 2 days after purchase - well packed, via UPS. The unit arrived with Windows 11 Home (not in S mode) installed - when I registered my unit with Lenovo, for the 1 year warranty, I had 365 days from the date of purchase.
Reviewed on May 28, 2022
Initially had problems connecting printer using Wi-Fi. It would not accept my network security key (password). I was finally able to connect in a round about way. Had to familiarize myself with Windows 11, but not too difficult. A little heavy due to the size, due to it having a numerical keypad. I really like that it is a lot quicker than my previous Lenovo laptop, which I still use. Overall, fairly easy to setup and start using. I was a bit worried, since outer shipping box was crushed and taped together. Inner product box was not damaged in any way. So far, working good.
Reviewed on July 18, 2020
Did the research online between the top laptop manufacturers. After spending a LOT of time comparing different laptops, we decided on the Lenovo. My wife uses it for the most part and could not be happier. It is much faster than her older Dell AND quite lighter. Well pleased with both the laptop and seller.
Reviewed on April 15, 2022
Just got the device today, so far the performance is flawless but I will keep this review updated incase anything goes wrong. So far it’s very fast, no lag and runs silently. Def a good purchase if you’re on a budget and want a bang for your buck.
Reviewed on July 28, 2022
Por su precio verdaderamente cubrió mis expectativas. La uso para mi trabajo diario. Su inicio es rápido, las tareas son rápidas, el diseño es elegante, la pantalla no es táctil pero tiene buena resolución. Lo único negativo que puedo encontrarle, es que el lector de huellas dactilares no funciona, al parecer a varios le ha pasado lo mismo y no he intentado arreglarlo, por todo lo demás me encantó.
Related products (4/444)