- Acer Aspire Vero AV15-51-7617 Green PC | 15.6" FHD IPS 100% sRGB-Display | 11th Gen Intel Core i7-1195G7 | Intel Iris Xe Graphics | 16GB DDR4 | 512GB NVMe SSD | Wi-Fi 6 | PCR Materials | Vero-Sleeve
Acer Aspire Vero AV15-51-7617 Green PC | 15.6" FHD IPS 100% sRGB-Display | 11th Gen Intel Core i7-1195G7 | Intel Iris Xe Graphics | 16GB DDR4 | 512GB NVMe SSD | Wi-Fi 6 | PCR Materials | Vero-Sleeve
- Intel Core i7-1195G7 Processor - up to 5.0 GHz, 4 cores, 8 threads, 12 MB Intel Smart Cache 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 | Backlit Keyboard | Up to 7.0 Hours Battery Life (MobileMark 2018) | Up to 9.5 Hours Battery Life (Video Playback) | EPEAT Silver Certified | Includes Acer Vero Protective Sleeve | Comes With Windows 11
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display (100% sRGB & 300nit Brightness) | Intel Iris Xe Graphics | 16GB DDR4 Memory | 512GB NVMe SSD
- 1 - USB 3.2 (Type-C) Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps) | 2 - USB 3.2 Gen 1 Ports (one with Power-off Charging) | 1 - USB 2.0 Port | 1 - HDMI 2.0 Port with HDCP support | 1 - Ethernet (RJ-45) Port
- Acer Bio-Protection Fingerprint Solution, featuring Computer Protection and Windows Hello Certification
- Earthion is our mission to help tackle our generation’s environmental challenges through innovative and integrated solutions.
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on September 18, 2022
I gave this laptop 4 stars because there are indeed a few things that I find lacking. But overall, it's an excellent buy for the money. It was the best deal that I found at the time that had the major components I was looking for, which are, the most current i7 processor, adequate RAM, and solid state hard drive. The slight drawbacks are, the battery life. It doesn't last nearly as long as I would like it to when unplugged. Secondly the screen resolution, while not bad, is not as good as the portable monitors that I own that are of the same resolution and type. Lastly, one of the major exhaust vents is located just below the monitor on top of the keyboard. When it's on, you, and everyone around you can hear it. Quite honestly, it's annoying, but it's not a deal breaker for me. Overall, this laptop is definitely a good buy for the money. I don't really care about all the environmentally friendly stuff. I honestly think that's more gimmick than it is anything else.
Reviewed on September 19, 2022
Because of the Eco crap they reversed the letters on the e and r keys. That sometimes messes me up and I reverse the letters. The case looks like recycled crap plastic. It works fine but I wouldn't buy another one. I also don't like the layout of the number pad. The period and the zero are reversed and the slash is up too high.
Reviewed on April 04, 2022
I like the recycled plastic body--it feels very solid and looks nice. The screen display was better than I expected. I had read that the screen display was just "okay" but it is nice and sharp and bright enough to use in daylight. However, I ran "Userbenchmark" on this laptop, and the graphics got a low score for gaming. But it's just fine for normal use. One of the things I like about this laptop is that it is designed to be easy to open up. The back is held in place with Phillips head screws, but you also have to snap it open, starting at a corner. If you've ever opened a laptop before, this works the same way. I opened it up and replaced the 500GB Kingston SSD with a 1TB Intel SSD that's faster. The built-in WiFi-6 works very well and gave me faster download times than my previous laptop. There's also an ethernet port that's a little tricky to plug the ethernet cable into, but it works fine once you get it plugged in. It has two USB3 ports, one USB-C, and one USB2, and the USB3 ports all give high speed data transfers. One small quibble is that when you plug the AC adapter in, there's no indicator light to show it's getting power. The keyboard is back-lit and has a nice feel when using it. The touchpad is larger than most and I really like it. (I usually don't like touchpads) There's a fingerprint reader in the top left corner of the touchpad. It was a little finicky to set up, but it works well once you get it set up. In use, the laptop is usually silent, but occasionally the fan kicks in when you are doing something intensive. Overall, this is a very good work computer. It comes with Windows 11 Home, and that was my biggest learning curve--I had to learn how Windows 11 is different from 10. If you haven't used Windows 11 yet, it's like 10, but they re-shuffled all the settings that used to be in Control Panel and the Settings button in the Start Menu. So you have to re-locate them, and then it's like Windows 10. But the computer itself works fine, and it's a good value for the money.
Reviewed on August 13, 2022
I like everything about this computer. I did want to have a back-lit keyboard. This one turns off after a few minutes of inactivity so I had to change that in the set up menu. The volume on the speakers could go up further but that's my only complaint
Related products (4/444)