- CHUWI 14" Laptop, Windows 11, 2K IPS Display, Intel Celeron N5100 up to 2.8 GHz, 8GB RAM 256GB SSD, WiFi 6, Backlit Keyboard, USB-C, Ultra Thin and Light Notebook Computer (GemiBook Pro)
CHUWI 14" Laptop, Windows 11, 2K IPS Display, Intel Celeron N5100 up to 2.8 GHz, 8GB RAM 256GB SSD, WiFi 6, Backlit Keyboard, USB-C, Ultra Thin and Light Notebook Computer (GemiBook Pro)
Category: Laptop, New Arrivals, Featured Product
Shipping : Free (USA only)
Estimated Delivery : October 04 - October 10
- Powered by an Intel Celeron Gemi Lake N5100, quad-core SoC 2.8 GHz frequency on Turbo. integrated Intel UHD 600 Graphics card, more competent multitasking power available from this hardware platforms, 4K hard-decoding smoothly and with no dropped frames.
- 8 GB LPDDR4X RAM and 256 GB SSD: Based on the large 8GB ram memory and the 256 GB M.2 SSD storage, you would rapidly loading software and store huge amoungs of files with ease. Supports up to two NVMe protocol 2280 SSD expansion.
- 3:2 Aspect Rations for High Productivity: 14” Full HD display, along with good resolution degree of 2160 x 1440 pixels. It is a 2K IPS panel and particularly suitable for those who need a light and thin notebook but with a large and beautiful display that can be used for work and more.
- Wi-Fi 6 Inside: The Internet is accessed via WiFi 802.11ax and the built-in module comes from Intel and also provides Bluetooth 5.1. If you need Ethernet, you have to buy a type C or USB-A dongle. A 38 Wh battery good for 3-7 hours of use.
- Ports Included: 1x USB-A 3.0, 1x full-featured USB-C port which can be used for video signal output(with up to 4k and 60Hz) as well as for charging via USB-PD 2.0(40Watt). 1x 3.5 mm headphone jack and a microSD card reader. Backlit keyboard.
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Standing screen display size||14 Inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||2160x1440 Pixels|
|Processor||2.8 GHz celeron_n|
|RAM||8 GB SDRAM|
|Memory Speed||2.7 GHz|
|Hard Drive||256 GB SSD|
|Graphics Coprocessor||UHD Graphics|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||8 Hours|
|Date First Available||November 26, 2020|
|Rating||4 stars and up|