- Dell Inspiron 3501 15.6''FHD Touchscreen Business Laptop, Intel Core i5-1135G7 Processor, Windows 11 Pro, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Webcam, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, HDMI, Black
Dell Inspiron 3501 15.6''FHD Touchscreen Business Laptop, Intel Core i5-1135G7 Processor, Windows 11 Pro, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Webcam, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, HDMI, Black
- [POWERFUL PERFORMANCE]: The Dell Inspiron Laptop is powered with the latest 11th Generation Core i5-1135G7 Processor and 16GB high-bandwidth DDR4 memory, powerful processing for advanced multitasking, demanding computing, smooth gaming, multiple tabs browsing, and everyday tasks. 512GB SSD (15x faster than HDD, stay cool and quiet) offers ample storage, quick boot-up times, fast data access, and improves the overall performance
- [PREMIUM DESIGN]: The slim and portable Dell laptop is only 0.78 inch thin and 3.93 lb light, and you can work seamlessly, anywhere. The PC is extremely durable and designed to last. Full keyboard with 10-key numeric keypad, type comfortably, input numbers quickly and maneuver through games with ease. Touchpad with multitouch control. Every detail is crafted for comfort and style, with all the power you need to get things done
- [STUNNING VISUALS]: 15.6" FHD Display, Antireflective finish reduces eyestrain, delivers a clear, crispy image that’s easy on your eye. Intel Iris Xe Graphics with shared graphics memory offers vibrant, lifelike color and details for internet use, photo/video editing and casual gaming.
- [COLLABORATION READY]: Windows 11 Pro 64-bit, protects your data with enterprise-grade security, boosts productivity with powerful management tools, and keeps going with long battery life. WIFI and Bluetooth supports Gigabit speed and smooth streaming of high-resolution videos, Integrated Widescreen HD 720P Webcam with Dual Digital Microphone Array ready for remote work, virtual meeting, and online class.
- [BUILT FOR EFFICIENCY]: The windows laptop PC is sensibly optimized for productivity. 1 x USB 2.0 Type A and 2 x USB 3.2 Type A for fast file transfer, 1x Media Card Reader for easy photo transfer, 1x HDMI, 1x headphone/ microphone combo delivers true sound.1-year manufacturer warranty.
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on September 16, 2022
This laptop can't be connected to ethernet or to a multiport. I feel like I went backward, in terms of technology! I would not buy this laptop if you are planning to use a multiport or ethernet for a faster internet connection.
Reviewed on July 06, 2022
Love the laptop. Light, so easy to transport, and has excellent computing power. Beware of the hinges on the clamshell screen. One hinge broke within 60 days and it causes an issue with the screen pulling away. Dell is going to fix it, but I would suggest an extended warranty. It seems this is a known issue as there are hundreds of the same issue. Dell is great to work with, but I'm concerned about the future potential for the same problem.
Reviewed on July 19, 2022
I purchased this laptop on 5/17/22. I use it strictly for work and in less than two months the hinge is broken. I had the laptop open and when I went to close it at the end of the day, the frame around the screen started to separate from the screen. I still haven't closed it as I don't want to damage the frame or the screen, but apparently I'm going to have to as in order to have it repaired under the Dell warranty I have to ship it to their repair center - wherever in the world that is. I know for sure their call center isn't anywhere near me. After four calls to Dell service, I was finally able to get someone whose accent wasn't so thick that I could actually understand half of what they were saying. Good luck with that. I still haven't gotten the email from Dell support that they sent - twice. Hopefully they got my address correct as they have to mail me a box to mail my laptop to them. That means my work computer is going to be gone for who knows how long while Dell repairs my two-month old laptop. I did ask if I could take it somewhere local for a warranty repair. That's a no. Maybe I should have bought two so I'd have a back-up.
Reviewed on July 21, 2022
The design of this laptop it kind of primitive compared to the ones out there now just because of the way it folds. It does Utilize touch screen with a good picture quality. The key board does not light up. At the end of the day it does the job.
Reviewed on April 03, 2022
My earlier review has not been posted? It was not good. The shipment was not as described. It arrived with Windows 10. I ordered with Windows 11. This laptop tested as compatible for Windows 11 after I received it. I attempted to download and install windows 11 for three days. I finally succeeded on day four when this computer was suddenly/finally recognized as WINDOWS 11 compatible. I changed nothing for Windows 11 to be accepted? I expected a turn-key operation. This became a frustrating waste of time! It now works as expected. I am now pleased. I rated as four star because of the initial configuration.
Related products (4/444)