- Dell Latitude 5480 | 14 inch Business Laptop | Intel i5-6300U | 8GB DDR4 | 256GB SSD | Backlit Keyboard | Win 10 Pro (Renewed)
Dell Latitude 5480 | 14 inch Business Laptop | Intel i5-6300U | 8GB DDR4 | 256GB SSD | Backlit Keyboard | Win 10 Pro (Renewed)
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high-performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com.
- Dell Latitude 5480 | 14 inch Business Laptop | Intel i5-6300U up to 3.0GHz | 8GB DDR4 | 256GB SSD
- Includes: Computer, Power Supply, Warranty Instruction.
- HDMI, VGA, Type-C, USB 3.1, Headphone, RJ-45
- Operating System: Win 10 Pro 64 Bit Multi-Language Support English/French/Spanish.
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on June 17, 2022
Laptop arrived in good order. Using the product ID on back searched Dell and updated bios and drivers. Performance, battery life and backlit keyboard are all great. Screen quality is just ok, but movies look good Screen is good enough. Audio is great! Lots of ports! This laptop is light/portable and based on all above far better than expected. For these reasons even though years older than my newer Dell I'm using this one a lot more. As I plan on using this a lot more than planned, I upgraded RAM to 16 gb (super easy). I bought a webcam to attach when I need to do video calls. I upgraded to Window 11. Now Dell will tell you it's not supported. But I found a list on Dell where this laptop was tested with Windows 11. I did run the utility to upgrade boot from MBR to GPT and set bios to secure boot. found steps online. Just ran one command. Rebooted and set bios. Was good to go. This laptop has an older version of TPM than Windows 11 would prefer, but was only yellow on Windows 11 pre-check. But the one red item was this processor just missed Windows 11 cutoff. I found online an approach to bypass the Windows 11 check and this worked great. Windows 11 installed and is running with no issues. Was able to install Windows 11 as an upgrade so kept all my files and settings Performs as well when WIndows10. For the $$ this was a great purchase.
Reviewed on September 06, 2022
I like the backlit keys. Hardware was “refurbished” but in like new condition. Newish SSD with low miles. My only dislike is that the screen is such a low resolution, but all i wanted was a budget friendly laptop to run linux and this fit perfectly.
Reviewed on August 31, 2022
I recently received my laptop and it's the best. I love it so much. I wasn't even expecting it to have a camera and it did. it is super light, small, backlight keyboard and easy to use.
Reviewed on July 21, 2022
Purchased 3 dell laptops, all were as described. Excellent condition. After about 2 weeks one of the three started to have an occasional slight flicker in the screen. They quickly shipped me a replacement that was in even better condition than excellent, like practically new. Very good communication and customer service with these guys. I happy and will recommend. I’ll buy again when the time comes.
Reviewed on April 25, 2022
I purchased this as a temporary replacement for my broken laptop. for the price, it is worth it. The battery was not at full capacity, as a new one would be. but so far so good, I thought this was supposed to be a touch screen model. It is not
Related products (4/444)