- HP 15.6” Laptop (Latest Model), Intel Pentium Quad-Core Processor, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Micro-Edge Display, Intel UHD Graphics, RJ-45 Ethernet Port, USB Type-C, HDMI, Long Battery Life, Windows OS
HP 15.6” Laptop (Latest Model), Intel Pentium Quad-Core Processor, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Micro-Edge Display, Intel UHD Graphics, RJ-45 Ethernet Port, USB Type-C, HDMI, Long Battery Life, Windows OS
- 【Upgraded】RAM is upgraded to 8GB high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once; Hard Drive is upgraded to 128GB Solid State Drive to allow faster bootup and data transfer. Original Seal is opened for upgrade O NLY
- 【Processor】Intel Pentium N5000 1.1GHz Quad-Core Processor (4MB Cache, Up to 2.7GHz)
- 【Display】15.6" diagonal, NON-Touch HD (1366 x 768) Display, micro-edge, anti-glare. BrightView display, Enjoy your photos and movies.
- 【Tech Specs】1 x USB Type-C; 2 x USB Type-A; 1 x HDMI; 1 x headphone/microphone combo; 1 x multi-format SD media card reader; 1 x RJ-45.
- 【Windows 10 Home in S mode】You may switch to regular windows 10 and free upgrade windows 11: Press "Start button" bottom left of the screen; Select "Settings" icon above "power" icon; Select Update & Security and Activation, then Go to Store; Select "Get" option under "Switch out of S mode"; Hit Install. (If you also see an "Upgrade your edition of Windows" section, be careful not to click the "Go to the Store" link that appears there.)
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Standing screen display size||15.6 Inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1366 x 768 Pixels|
|Processor||2.7 GHz pentium|
|RAM||8 GB DDR4|
|Memory Speed||2.7 GHz|
|Hard Drive||128 GB SSD|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Intel UHD Graphics|
|Date First Available||June 15, 2022|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on August 09, 2022
I thought the keyboard lit up but it doesn't.
Reviewed on September 16, 2022
I bought an HP laptop. Within five years, the battery died and the HD died. Absolute, complete worthless garbage. I will never waste my money on another HP high priced piece of excrement as long as I live. Throw your money out the window as you drive down the highway instead. It will be better spent.
Related products (4/444)