- HP Pavilion 17.3" FHD IPS Laptop Newest 2022, 11th Gen Intel Core i5-1135G7(up to 4.2 GHz), 16GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB PCIe SSD, Wi-Fi 5, Bluetooth, Windows 11, Silver, w/ 3in1 Accessories
HP Pavilion 17.3" FHD IPS Laptop Newest 2022, 11th Gen Intel Core i5-1135G7(up to 4.2 GHz), 16GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB PCIe SSD, Wi-Fi 5, Bluetooth, Windows 11, Silver, w/ 3in1 Accessories
- 【11th Gen Intel Core i5-1135G7】2.4 GHz base frequency, up to 4.2 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, Experience power and responsive performance to boost your productivity. Enjoy immersive entertainment and game, stream and create content with accelerated performance.
- 【Display and Graphics】17.3" diagonal, FHD (1920 x 1080), IPS, anti-glare, 300 nits, 100% sRGB,Intel Iris Xe Graphics Integrated; HP True Vision 720p HD camera with integrated digital microphone
- 【Upgraded Powerful Storage】16 GB DDR4 RAM，1 TB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD. Reams of high-bandwidth DDR4 RAM to smoothly run your graphics-heavy PC games and video-editing applications, as well as numerous programs and browser tabs all at once.
- 【Intel Iris Xe Graphics】All-new Intel Iris Xe graphics delivers transformational GPU and integrated graphics to support richer gaming experiences and greater speed for designers and creators. Its technology features low-power architecture so you can design and multitask.
- 【Operating system】Windows 11 Home in S mode. You can get out of windows 11 S mode to Windows 11 home. Windows 11 in S mode is designed for security and performance, exclusively running apps from the Microsoft Store. If you want to install an app that isn't available in the Microsoft Store, you'll need to switch out of S mode. Switching out of S mode is one-way. If you make the switch, you won't be able to go back to Windows 11 in S mode. There's no charge to switch out of S mode.
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Standing screen display size||17.3 Inches|
|Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080 Pixels|
|Processor||2.4 GHz apple_ci5|
|RAM||16 GB DDR4|
|Hard Drive||1 TB SSD|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Intel Iris Xe Graphics|
|Wireless Type||Values: |
|Date First Available||November 22, 2021|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on September 07, 2022
I needed a workhorse computer for working on documents, paying bills, emails, social media, etc. No gaming or engineering software or anything crazy like that. This computer was at a good price point and had good reviews, so I bought. It came yesterday, I spent a few hours getting it all set up. I love the 1 TB storage. Microsoft "S Mode" was new to me, once I learned I couldn't use Adobe, Chrome or Google Earth with it, that was a no-go for me, so I switched out of it. Switching was not hard to do. I installed my favorite softwares and they all work fine. Speed is fine, even for large file transfers. It came with 1 month free of MS Office, then it's $99.99 per year after that (ugh but I will pay it cause they have you in a corner on this one). The screen is larger than I anticipated. The default screen resolution was way too small for me. I had to do some adjusting to get the super tiny print a little larger. I was able to connect to a bluetooth printer and my home network with no issues. I still haven't lost connectivity a day later. The keyboard is not backlit (doesn't bother me), there is a number pad on the right-hand side (nice to have). The power button is a keyboard key, up above the backspace...thought that was weird but hasn't been an issue once I found it. My last comment...because of how big the screen is, this won't fit in my old laptop bag, so I'll have to buy a new bag - I didn't factor that in to my purchase price, wish I could have anticipated that. Otherwise, a great buy and has met all my expectations.
Reviewed on September 26, 2022
The laptop does what it is supposed to. The screen is fine but not as crisp as my previous Dell. I miss the backlit keyboard. The touchpad right and left clicks particularly sometimes seem hesitant. However to replace the same features I had with my Dell would be over double the price. Also was delivered next day. overall happy with the purchase.
Reviewed on September 05, 2022
The computer, in general, is nice. But a big factor, NO BACKLIT KEYBOARD!!! Read a review with a comment about the nice backlit keyboard.... I bought this computer for my husband. Copied his files from his old computer over and the first time he goes to use it.....NO BACKLIT KEYBOARD! Disappointing. I would like to return and get a different model with a backlit keyboard, but it sounds like they won't let me. Very disappointed.......
Related products (4/444)