- HP Pavilion Laptop (2022 Model), 14" FHD IPS NonTouch Display, AMD Ryzen 3 3250U, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD + 1TB HDD, Micro-Edge, Thin & Portable, Micro-Edge & Anti-Glare Screen, Long Battery Life, Win 11
HP Pavilion Laptop (2022 Model), 14" FHD IPS NonTouch Display, AMD Ryzen 3 3250U, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD + 1TB HDD, Micro-Edge, Thin & Portable, Micro-Edge & Anti-Glare Screen, Long Battery Life, Win 11
- 【Upgraded】RAM is upgraded to 16 GB high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once; Hard Drive is upgraded to 512 GB M.2 Solid State Drive + 1 TB Hard Disk Drive to allow faster bootup and data transfer. Original Seal is opened for upgrade ONLY. If the computer has modifications (listed above), then the manufacturer box is opened for it to be tested and inspected and to install the upgrades to achieve the specifications as advertised.
- 【Processor】AMD Ryzen 3 3250U 2.60GHz Dual-Core Processor (5MB Cache, up to 3.50GHz, Beats i7-7600U)
- 【Display】14" diagonal, FHD (1920 x 1080), IPS, micro-edge, BrightView, 250 nits, 45% NTSC
- 【Operating System】Windows 11 Home, 64-bit, English
- 【Connectivity】1 SuperSpeed USB Type-C 5Gbps signaling rate; 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate; 1 HDMI 1.4b; 1 RJ-45; 1 AC smart pin; 1 headphone/microphone combo
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Standing screen display size||14 Inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080 Pixels|
|Processor||3.5 GHz ryzen_3_3250u|
|RAM||16 GB DDR4|
|Memory Speed||3500 MHz|
|Hard Drive||512 GB SSD|
|Graphics Coprocessor||AMD Radeon Graphics|
|Wireless Type||Values: |
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||10 Hours|
|Date First Available||December 29, 2021|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on March 23, 2022
It took a while for this product to arrive, but it is a solid laptop and it does a really good job. I'm happy with the speed. I haven't tried it out on some of the applications that use a lot of memory like Photoshop just yet, but will update this review if the laptop doesn't perform to expectations. It's a good buy.
Reviewed on April 04, 2022
It overheated and shut down before I could complete setup. Amazon tech support wanted me to work with an HP specialist, but I opted to send it back immediately. The next day, it started again, so I did a reset, wiping all my data, before sending it back. It might have been okay, but I saw no reason to risk it. The keyboard characters were also etched on grey and not contrasty enough for my old eyes to read. I love Amazon's 30 day return policy! I just bought a different brand computer with similar specs and a more readable keyboard for about the same price.
Reviewed on May 13, 2022
I purchased this laptop to give to my wife on Mothers Day. Opened it up the following Wednesday and discovered to automatically installed Windows 11. I purchased the laptop because it said I had a choice of Windows 10 or 11. I use Windows 10 on all the other computers in the house because of ease of use. Now I discover because I ordered well before Mothers Day I may not be able to return it. Very unhappy!
Related products (4/444)