- HP Stream 11" Laptop, Intel Celeron N4020, Intel UHD Graphics 600, 4 GB RAM, 64 GB SSD, Windows 11 Home in S mode (11-ak0030nr, Royal blue)
HP Stream 11" Laptop, Intel Celeron N4020, Intel UHD Graphics 600, 4 GB RAM, 64 GB SSD, Windows 11 Home in S mode (11-ak0030nr, Royal blue)
- PORTABLE AND EXPRESSIVE DESIGN – Stay productive and connected all day with an HP laptop that is affordable, portable, and incredibly stylish.
- HD DISPLAY FOR ANYWHERE – Enjoy every bit of detail thanks to your laptop’s brilliant high-definition (1366 x 768) display (1); easily take this laptop from room to room or outside due to its lightweight design and its anti-glare panel.
- DUAL-CORE PROCESSOR – Power through your workday with the great performance and instant responsiveness of the dual-core Intel Celeron N4020 processor (2).
- STUNNING GRAPHICS – Smoothly stream your favorite content and easily run next-gen games with Intel UHD Graphics 600 (3).
- STORAGE AND MEMORY – An embedded multimedia card provides 64 GB of reliable, flash-based storage while 4 GB of RAM expands your bandwidth and boosts your performance (4).
- LIBERATING BATTERY LIFE – Take on the day without worrying about recharging with up to 13 hours and 15 minutes of battery life (5).
- WINDOWS 11 HOME AND WARRANTY – Experience faster bootup times, increased responsiveness, and added protection against phishing and malware with Windows 11 Home in S Mode (6). And with a 1-year limited hardware warranty, you’ll enjoy even more peace of mind.
- CONNECTIVITY WHENEVER YOU NEED IT – Sync up all your Bluetooth accessories and enjoy strong Wi-Fi connectivity with the reliable Realtek RTL8822CE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2x2) Wi-Fi (7) and Bluetooth 5.0 combo (8).
- MICROSOFT 365 – Bring your ideas to life with the Microsoft 365 Office suite, now offering Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, with added smart assistance features to up your creative game (1-year subscription included) (9).
- BUILT FOR THE FUTURE – Study, stream, and share on a sustainable laptop that is both ENERGY STAR certified (10) and EPEAT Silver registered (11).
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Standing screen display size||11.6 Inches|
|Screen Resolution||1366 x 768|
|Max Screen Resolution||1366 x 768 Pixels|
|Processor||1.1 GHz celeron_n4020|
|RAM||4 GB DDR4|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Intel UHD Graphics 600|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||4 GB|
|Wireless Type||Values: |
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||3|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||13.15 Hours|
|Date First Available||October 5, 2021|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on April 22, 2022
If all you need is a laptop on your coffee table to browse the web on something bigger then your phone, it is perfect. I have tossed on a couple versions of linux as well for fun. It is no powerhouse, but more then enough for the web and the dink around with. super lightweight and just "handy" to have around for when you want to pull up a youtube for more then one person to watch.
Reviewed on March 14, 2022
I have been using this for about a couple months now and I love it!! It's very lightweight and serves its purpose. It's also very attractive and sleek looking. The only thing I could say is that, I definitely wished they offered it in a larger size because, I'd definitely purchase!! Update: August 22, 2022 It is literally falling apart. It literally was clipped together without any adhesive, screws or anything to hold it together. Imagine a Lego build but, alot less durable. My laptop stays in the house in my room and has since i got it. It slid not fell.....SLID off my bed onto the floor. I kid you not my bed is definitely less than a foot off the floor. It slid off the bed hit the carpeted floor and the casing busted open. I had to click all the framing back together. Held together with nothing but, thoughts and prayers.
Related products (4/444)