- HP Stream 14 inches HD (1366x768) Display, Intel Celeron N4000 Dual-Core Processor, 4GB RAM, 64GB eMMC, HDMI, WiFi, Webcam, Bluetooth, Win10 S, Royal Blue (Renewed)
HP Stream 14 inches HD (1366x768) Display, Intel Celeron N4000 Dual-Core Processor, 4GB RAM, 64GB eMMC, HDMI, WiFi, Webcam, Bluetooth, Win10 S, Royal Blue (Renewed)
- 14" diagonal HD SVA BrightView micro-edge WLED-backlit (1366 x 768), Intel Celeron N4000 (1.1 GHz base frequency, up to 2.6 GHz burst frequency, 4 MB cache, 2 cores)
- Intel Integrated UHD Graphics 600, 64GB eMMC Hard Drive
- 4GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM, 802.11 ac 2X2 Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1; 1 USB 2.0; 1 HDMI 1.4; 1 headphone/microphone combo, Micro SD media card reader, DTS Studio Sound with dual speakers
- Full-size island-style keyboard, Front-facing Webcam with integrated digital microphone, Windows 10 Home, Only 3.39 Lbs
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Standing screen display size||14 Inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1366 x 768 Pixels|
|Processor||2.8 GHz celeron_n|
|RAM||4 GB DDR4|
|Memory Speed||2.6 GHz|
|Hard Drive||64 GB SSD|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||11 Hours|
|Date First Available||August 1, 2020|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on September 26, 2022
After years of driving myself crazy with a slow computer I spontaneously decided to buy this, after the jobs that I was looking to start only required a good laptop. I did not want to buy this at first but i am so happy that I did because it saved me so much stress and headache! I’m able to do whatever I want. The laptop works no different than a more expensive one. I love this lap top so much I have never been this satisfied with a purchase other than a car! I work online and things turned out how I wanted to with my purchase!
Reviewed on September 15, 2022
Great value for the price, granddaughter loves it fully loaded with apps.
Reviewed on March 07, 2022
I primarily use this for email, a few Google meets, watching anime and lots of researching. If you are expecting any other intensive workload from this computer though I'd suggest buying something else. This is definitely for light work and to keep it simple and I am very satisfied with my purchase. The speaker and camera on this computer is about 6/10, I was really expecting the worst by the price point and was pleasantly suprised. The Bluetooth connected just fine to the Hotspot on my Samsung Note20 and recently bought 2022 Bluetooth earbuds without a glitch. I will mention there isn't a lot or any lighting behind the keys on the keyboard, there for typing in low or no lighting is a challenge if you aren't completely familiar with the keyboard setup or size. The computer keeps a charge pretty well and I have yet to notice it get hot or have a hard time keeping itself cool without some assistance.
Reviewed on July 13, 2022
I didn't like blue colour. But the product is good.
Related products (4/444)