- Lasitu Ultrathin&Ultralight Portable Monitor 15.6 Inch Full HD 1080P USB C Monitor with Type-C/HDMI Portable Screen for Laptop Mac PC Phone Xbox PS4 Switch, Smart Case & Screen Protector Included
Lasitu Ultrathin&Ultralight Portable Monitor 15.6 Inch Full HD 1080P USB C Monitor with Type-C/HDMI Portable Screen for Laptop Mac PC Phone Xbox PS4 Switch, Smart Case & Screen Protector Included
- -Ultra Portable Monitor: 15.6” IPS monitor offers the full HD resolution of 1920x1080, design with 1.42 pounds(only monitor) and 0.39 inches, slim and light, make it easy to carry, handy, best for travelling
- -Plug and Play: It doesn’t require any driver installation. Two Type-C port, Upper Type-C(DP Compatible) support connect and reverse charging with cell phones, the lower Type-C for power, no worry about short battery life when playing games on the phone
- -Widely Use: Supports lots of USB C port devices such as PC/laptops/Digital Camera /Raspberry pi/Xbox/PS3 PS4/Switch games devices and other HDMI devices output
- -Smart Monitor: 1920x1080 Full HD HDR monitor screen and it also comes with a stand case or you can use a pen to let it stand. that's a great design
- -Package Include: Lasitu15.6” Portable Monitor x1, Original Monitor Case x1, Cables x3(Mini HDMI to HDMI, Type-C to Type-C, USB to Type-C) User Manual x1, Charging Head x 1 and screen protector film x1
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Product Dimensions||14.2 x 9 x 0.6 inches|
|Item Weight||1.42 pounds|
|Item model number||Las-P15A|
|Date First Available||July 31, 2020|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on August 10, 2022
I was looking for a portable screen to make travel easier and loved the idea of a screen in case. Moreover, I also wanted a screen that could do more than just be used for my laptop, while not breaking the bank. I have tried this on my laptop, tablet and phone (Samsung), and it worked perfectly. I then decided to try it on our old Wii, with an HDMI adapter...I think my children are the most excited about this working. I didn't need it to, was merely interested in whether it would work. Needless to say, they have plans, but I have already told them, "me first!" 😜 I am happy with the quality of screen, I honestly don't require hi-def graphics, so it looks just fine to me. It is not touchscreen, but I wasn't trying to purchase one with a touchscreen. I have not yet tweaked any setting, but will look whether I even need to later. Read some negative reviews on viewing angle, to be honest, I don't know what the issue is. The angle options are perfect for me. Besides which, it is a second screen and not my main screen. I don't like the short cables though, but that is a common problem with most electronics. This is something I wish manufacturers in general would change, but they always default to what works out cheaper for them. In normal operation; sitting next to my laptop, they work, but in any other application, having longer cables would be nicer. Fortunately, I have longer cables for more options. As for the quality and build, looks good right now and I love that mine came with a screen protector. We'll see how it holds up over time and I will certainly update as time goes by. So far, I love it!
Reviewed on August 19, 2022
I travel for work quite a bit and the work I do requires more than one screen to efficiently do it. I ordered this screen without having high hopes and I absolutely love it! It was so easy to plug in start using without having to even read instructions. The screen quality is amazing...better than my laptop even. It is light weight for a screen, similar weight to my laptop, and comes in a nice case that when opened, it serves as a stand. It comes with multiple cords. I was able to easily set it up at my hotel room desk and even easily in my hotel room bed. I highly recommend this and I can't believe how inexpensive it is for the quality and ease of use.
Reviewed on August 14, 2022
Using as an external monitor for Macbook Pro 16. Very portable for on the go, screen is reasonably sharp and bright. Of course, cannot 100% match retina display quality but close enough to not be annoying if you are picky about screen quality. After trial and error with multiple type c cables, if you want to run the external monitor using a single cable to provide both power and video, purchase a Type C 3.1 Gen 2 cable.
Reviewed on May 11, 2022
I bought this aux monitor to use while I work remotely in my husband's ICU room during his cancer battle. Everything about this monitor is wonderful. From the well designed case to the screen attributes, I have no complaints. The only thing I found that it did not have, and I did not know I needed, was a earphone jack. When you hook the screen to your laptop, the sound then comes from your aux screen. So the laptop earphone jack is disabled. which means I cannot listen to the video meetings I have to sit in on, while using the aux screen to do some work that I need to do during the meeting. I have tried changing the sound settings to only use the laptop sound options, but so far have had no luck. Otherwise, this is a perfect monitor for my needs. I will keep trying...and am open to suggestions :)
Related products (4/444)