- Lenovo IdeaPad 3 Laptop 15.6" HD Touchscreen 10th Gen Intel Core i3-10110U (Beats i5-8200Y) 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Intel UHD Graphics Dolby Win10 + HDMI Cable
Lenovo IdeaPad 3 Laptop 15.6" HD Touchscreen 10th Gen Intel Core i3-10110U (Beats i5-8200Y) 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Intel UHD Graphics Dolby Win10 + HDMI Cable
- 8GB RAM | 256GB SSD
- Equipped With The Most Powerful and Fast 10th Generation Intel Dual-Core i3-10110U (Beats i5-8200Y) (Base Clock 2.1 GHz, Max Boost Clock Up to 4.1 GHz, 4MB Smart cache, 4 Threads)
- 15.6" HD (1366 x 768) Touchscreen Display, Integrated Intel UHD Graphics
- 2 x USB-A 3.2, 1 x USB-A 2.0, 1 x HDMI 1.4b, 1 x Headphone / mic combo jack, 1 x 4-in-1 Card Reader
- Microsoft Windows 10 in S mode, Bluetooth5.0, 720p with Privacy Shutter, Dolby Audio, Up to 9 hours of battery life【HDMI Cable Included】
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Standing screen display size||15.6 Inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||15.6" HD (1366 x 768) Touchscreen Pixels|
|Processor||2.1 GHz core_i3|
|RAM||8 GB DDR4|
|Memory Speed||4.1 GHz|
|Hard Drive||256 GB SSD|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Intel UHD Graphics|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||9 Hours|
|Date First Available||April 18, 2021|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on July 08, 2021
Light weight, quick and easy operation, and touchscreen features are on point. The only drawback that I have found is the edges on the bottom corners below the keyboard are sharp and I am a transcriptionist and spend many hours typing. It tends to hurt after a while. I also purchased a Dell external DVD burner separately due to the fact that I have many programs on disks that needed installed. Works perfectly.
Reviewed on December 31, 2020
I am not a great tech person but I know what I like in a laptop and that is speed and efficacy which this Lenovo laptop definitely delivers. Fast startup. Easy navigation and accuracy with the screen touch. In my opinion, the screen quality isn't that bad and movies are great to watch (I'm a Netflix and documentary fan). Works well for business and school. Had to escape the SMode though. There are some limitations when in that mode but that's a personal choice when it comes to that as it works the battery and shortens the life a bit... nevertheless, I will recommend!
Reviewed on December 29, 2020
I love the laptop! The down side is if grip Microsoft has on Windows 10, beware of Windows 10 S unless you are a total lover of Microsoft. I do publishing and prefer my own choices of programs. I removed the S feature but lost some other Microsoft features, I don't like others making choices for me! The Levono technology is super and I am pleased with the product for it own capabilities and will find work arounds for Microsoft. Buyer beware of Windows 10 S.
Reviewed on January 30, 2021
There is nothing to dislike . This computer is the best of the three I've ever had. It is light weight,fast, and no heat buildup from the unit sitting on your lap.I would definatly recommend consideration of this computer if you are in the market.
Related products (4/444)