- Newest HP 14" Thin Light Laptop, Intel Dual-Core N4020, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage(64GB eMMC+64GB Micro SD), 1Yr Office, Win 10 Bundle w/ GalliumPi Mousepad (Black)
Newest HP 14" Thin Light Laptop, Intel Dual-Core N4020, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage(64GB eMMC+64GB Micro SD), 1Yr Office, Win 10 Bundle w/ GalliumPi Mousepad (Black)
- INTEL DUAL-CORE CELERON N4020 CPU. 1.1 GHz base frequency, burst up to 2.8 GHz. Celeron processor provides Intel performance, entertainment features and fast connectivity.
- HD MICRO-EDGE DISPLAY. 14.0" diagonal, 1366 x 768, BrightView Screen. Ultra-wide viewing and narrow bezel design for your work and studies.
- DDR4 MEMORY. 8GB DDR4 High-bandwidth Memory (RAM) run multiple applications, programs, browser tabs simultaneously, and increase your work efficiency.
- TOTAL 128GB STORAGE. 64GB eMMC flash memory storage. An additional 64GB Micro SD card provides extra storage for your files.
- BLACK AND MULTIPLE PORTS. 1x USB 3.1 Type-C, 2x USB 3.1 Type-A, 1x HDMI, 1x Headphone/microphone combo. Bundle with GalliumPi MousePad.
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Standing screen display size||14 Inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1366 x 768 Pixels|
|Processor||1.1 GHz celeron_n4020|
|RAM||8 GB DDR4|
|Memory Speed||2.8 GHz|
|Hard Drive||64 GB eMMC|
|Wireless Type||Values: |
|Date First Available||June 16, 2021|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on June 29, 2022
A 64GB memory card came with the laptop. I inserted it to my android phone and added a few tv series and all my baby pictures, starting from when he was a newborn until his age now, which is 8 months old. This memory card decided to not show up in my phone at all after a while. None of my devices are acknowledging this memory card, like it doesn't exist and all my baby pictures are stored on it. I feel like burning into tears. I did not back up to OneDrive. These memory cards y'all are giving away with the laptops are no good! Throw them away instead of giving them to people that'll only be disappointed in the end!
Reviewed on August 11, 2022
This is a great laptop for me. I have a desktop for work but nothing for personal use, or for when I travel and need to check in with work. It's light enough that it doesn't break my shoulder when I have to carry it in my bag. The color is pink, which is also great.
Reviewed on July 19, 2022
Used this to connect to work. Had microphone issues from the start. Kept reading I might have to download a new driver, but I wondered why I would have to do this with a new PC. Even my USB headset had static. Once I changed to a different machine entirely with 12 Gigs of RAM, my sound and microphone issues went away.
Related products (4/444)