- Newest HP 17 Laptop, 17.3" Full HD Screen, Intel Core i5-1135G7 Quad-Core Processor, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB PCIe SSD, Webcam, HDMI, Type-C, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Windows 11 Home, Silver
Newest HP 17 Laptop, 17.3" Full HD Screen, Intel Core i5-1135G7 Quad-Core Processor, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB PCIe SSD, Webcam, HDMI, Type-C, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Windows 11 Home, Silver
- 【Memory & Storage】The PC memory has been upgraded to 16GB DDR4 SDRAM for enhanced high bandwidth to easily switch back and forth between open applications; Hard drive has been upgraded to 256GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD for fast boot up and speedy data transfer
- 【Processor】11th Gen Intel Core i5-1135G7 Processor (2.4 GHz to 4.2 GHz, 8MB Intel Smart cache, 4 Cores, 8 Threads)
- 【Operating System】Windows 11 Home-Beautiful, more consistent new design, Great window layout options, Better multi-monitor functionality, Improved performance features, New videogame selection and capabilities, Compatible with Android Apps
- 【Tech Specs】1 SuperSpeed USB Type-C 5Gbps signaling rate; 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate; 1 HDMI 1.4b; 1 AC smart pin; 1 headphone/microphone combo, Realtek RTL8821CE-M 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (1x1) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 combo
- 【Screen】17.3" diagonal, Full HD (1920 x 1080), IPS, anti-glare, 250 nits, 45% NTSC Display with Intel Iris Xe Graphics
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Standing screen display size||17.3 Inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080 Pixels|
|Processor||2.4 GHz apple_ci5|
|RAM||16 GB DDR4|
|Hard Drive||256 GB SSD|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Intel Iris Xe Graphics|
|Wireless Type||Values: |
|Date First Available||December 15, 2021|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on July 19, 2022
This computer lives up to the reviews and I love how easy it was to setup and operate. Delivered 1 day early and the screen is big and clear. Only issue is that every company has shortened the power cord which hurts me as another 1 foot of cord would allow me to plug-in and use where I need it.
Reviewed on June 27, 2022
The laptop came super fast, less than 2 days. Great price. I booted up and went through the Windows setup. All is fast and as expected.. I install my Avast Antivirus, VPN and Premium security first thing. .. other machines on my network were showing alerts that this laptop is doing a port scan. I am not sure what to think about this at this time. I am doing research as to why this would be but doesn't seem legit. I ran a virus/malware scan on the laptop but nothing detected. Any suggestions?
Reviewed on June 21, 2022
Apparently the USB C port doesn't work properly. According to the question I asked previously, two additional monitors should be supported. Unfortunately, the USB C port isn't doing the trick. I have a USB C-to-HDMI adapter. That didn't work. I have a dock with a HDMI port that plugs into the laptop's USB C port. That didn't work. I tried plugging a VGA cable into the appropriate port on the dock. That still didn't work. I ordered a USB 3.0-to-HDMI adapter, which should arrive today. I'll check if it works. If it does, then it seems like the USB C port is faulty. If it doesn't then it may be a bad graphics card. I've asked questions on the Amazon product page, but I don't think the seller answered; I think the answers came from users. I'm hoping the seller responds to this so I'll know whether I'm barking up the wrong tree.
Reviewed on July 17, 2022
I've been using this laptop as my main PC for about a month. It's okay but has annoying flaws. Good: - Full keyboard. Home\End\PgUp\PgDn keys are separate (not function keys) - Backlit keyboard (but could be brighter) - Clear and bright screen - Lightweight for it's size - Quiet Bad: - Low sound volume from laptop speakers (driver update did not help) - Touchpad is loose. I had to take the laptop apart to firm it up - No slot for second hard drive - No sleep button or function key - Power button is in the middle of the keyboard, not the edge
Reviewed on April 19, 2022
I'm not a gamer and do not run a home business. I'm retired and wanted an upgrade from the 10 year old laptop I had been using. This one has a great screen, boots up relatively fast, and runs the MS Office package with ease. I am a writer and the keyboard is wonderful.
Related products (4/444)