- 2022 HP 17 Laptop Computer, 17.3" FHD Anti-Glare 300 nits, Intel Core i3-1115G4 (Beat i5-10210U), 16GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB PCIe SSD, 802.11AC WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, Windows 11, broag 64GB Flash Drive
2022 HP 17 Laptop Computer, 17.3" FHD Anti-Glare 300 nits, Intel Core i3-1115G4 (Beat i5-10210U), 16GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB PCIe SSD, 802.11AC WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, Windows 11, broag 64GB Flash Drive
- CPU: 11th Gen Intel Core i3-1115G4 Processor @ 3.00GHz (2 Cores, 4 Threads, 6M Cache, up to 4.10)
- ▌Non-Touch Display ▌17.3" diagonal, FHD (1920 x 1080), IPS, anti-glare, 300 nits, 100% sRGB Display; Intel UHD Graphics. HP True Vision 720p HD camera with integrated dual array digital microphones Ideal for Home, Student, Professionals, Small Business, School Education, and Commercial Enterprise, Online Class, Google Classroom, Remote Learning, Zoom Ready.
- 16GB DDR4 SDRAM Memory for full-power multitasking; 1TB PCIe SSD; No Optical drive.
- Realtek RTL8821CE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (1x1) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 combo. 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate; 1 USB 2.0 Type-A; 1 HDMI 1.4b; 1 RJ-45; 1 AC smart pin; 1 headphone/microphone combo
- Bundled with 3 In 1 Design Stylus (Stylus Pen + Ballpoint Pen + USB 3.0 64GB Flash Drive). Windows 11 Home. Natural silver; Non-Backlit Keyboard.
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Standing screen display size||17.3 Inches|
|Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920x1080|
|Processor||3 GHz core_i3|
|RAM||16 GB DDR4|
|Memory Speed||3.4 GHz|
|Hard Drive||1 TB PCIe SSD|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Intel UHD Graphics|
|Wireless Type||Values: |
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||2|
|Date First Available||November 12, 2021|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on October 06, 2021
Oh how I want to give this five stars. I am super old school- as in I miss my Windows 98 laptop from way back when. The laptop I'm currently replacing is one I've used every day for the last ten years. Honestly, if you are anything like me and are desperately trying to hold on to the past, this is the best model you'll find. I love that it has the numeric pad on the side, mouse buttons under the touch pad (because newer models decided that wasn't necessary???) and best of all a DVD drive (again, because some inventor decided we didn't need that anymore?). Anyway, it has all the features I want in a computer and even some I don't. Let me give you a heads up on something- it has this thing called S Mode which basically forces you to only install Microsoft approved applications/programs. No Firefox, no OpenOffice, no Inkscape- yeah you probably have no idea what I'm talking about. Regardless, it tries to scare you into not switching out of S Mode because "security risks." I did anyway because I need the computer for certain tasks. Also, another red flag is the preinstalled battery. This makes me a bit nervous because batteries tend to lose charge over the years and need to be replaced, only now that is exponentially more difficult due to not having a removable one. I'll wrap this up by saying the pros outweigh the cons and I am overall very happy with this device. Is it perfect? No. But it was easy to set up and copy all of the program files over from my other laptop. I hope this was helpful for anyone who was undecided on this product.
Reviewed on July 16, 2022
Easy setup, works fast and graphics is very good. Purchased to replace a seven year old Asus laptop and wanted a larger screen. Comes with too much junk to add on for mega-bucks and too many unnecessary MS intro to mass propaganda machine. Works well for my purposes.
Reviewed on May 17, 2021
The product looked fine but was no longer needed. It was shipped back as the instructions indicated and was received on May 13, 2021. It said I should have the refund on my credit card within a few days but nothing is on there yet?
Reviewed on September 04, 2021
I have been purchasing HP computers and printers for years and endorsed HP to all my family & friends, However, this will be the last time I purchase or refer Hp to anyone. The quality and durability of HP really gone down. I purchased this on April 9, 2021, and after the return option ran out, I open up my computer up one day and there was a 1/2" white line on the left of my screen, then a few days later the 1/2" turn to 1 1/2". After 2 more weeks, it looks like the above picture.
Reviewed on May 19, 2020
This computer is on the bigger side, but so far I like it. Its only been a few hours. It came to my door and the door bell rang, which was nice , especially given the price of this computer. I have talked to my family and they said it was a good price for it. The keys are big and the touch screen is pretty nice. Sims 4 was able to be downloaded fine.
Related products (4/444)