- [Windows 11 Home] HP 255 G8 Notebook, 15.6'' HD Display, AMD Athlon 3020e Processor, 8GB Memory, 128GB SSD, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Type-C Port, RJ-45 Port, Black
[Windows 11 Home] HP 255 G8 Notebook, 15.6'' HD Display, AMD Athlon 3020e Processor, 8GB Memory, 128GB SSD, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Type-C Port, RJ-45 Port, Black
- 【Memory & Storage】The PC memory has been upgraded to 8GB DDR4 Memory for enhanced high bandwidth to easily switch back and forth between open applications; Hard drive has been upgraded to 128GB Solid State Drive for fast boot up and speedy data transfer
- 【Processor】AMD Athlon 3020e Processors, AMD Radeon Graphics
- 【Screen】15.6" diagonal, HD (1366 x 768) screen
- 【Tech Specs】 2x Super Speed USB Type-A; 1x Super Speed USB Type-C; 1x RJ-45; 1x headphone/microphone combo; 1x HDMI 1.4b; 1x AC power; 1x Multi-format SD Card reader
- 【Operating System】Windows 11 Home 64-bits
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Standing screen display size||15.6 Inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1366 x 768 Pixels|
|Processor||1.2 GHz athlon|
|RAM||8 GB DDR4|
|Hard Drive||128 GB SSD|
|Graphics Coprocessor||AMD Radeon Graphics|
|Date First Available||July 14, 2022|
|Rating||3 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on September 07, 2022
This is the second HP laptop I've owned. The first one met my needs, although the battery began to expand, making it too dangerous to continue to use. It had a much shorter lifespan than my old Toshiba, which was still working until a few days ago and had been a trusty back-up. I ordered this new HP because I had been satisfied with the first one. That was a mistake. This new one is a piece of garbage! It takes FOREVER to load and at times it takes multiple tries to open my browser. Sometimes I have to reboot. I haven't even transferred my files from the old one, so there is very little on this one. I have the newest fiberoptic high speed internet, so there is no reason for this machine to perform so poorly. I will never buy another HP product and will, in fact, replace this thing with another brand as soon as I can see my way clear to do so.
Reviewed on September 17, 2022
Wait, is this supposed to be a touch screen because it isnt, but it is asking me to rate it. This computer is so slow, I need to go on my phone to write a review because I am so frustrated trying to get the mouse to click anything because it is so slow. I deleted every app I didnt need. I hope I can return it.
Reviewed on September 18, 2022
I didn't like that it didn't function properly.
Related products (4/444)