- [Windows 11 Pro] HP 15 15.6" FHD Business Laptop, Hexa-Core AMD Ryzen 5 5500U up to 4.0GHz (Beat i5-1135G7), 16GB DDR4 RAM, 512GB PCIe SSD, 802.11AC WiFi, BT 4.2, Type-C, Spruce Blue, 64GB Flash Drive
[Windows 11 Pro] HP 15 15.6" FHD Business Laptop, Hexa-Core AMD Ryzen 5 5500U up to 4.0GHz (Beat i5-1135G7), 16GB DDR4 RAM, 512GB PCIe SSD, 802.11AC WiFi, BT 4.2, Type-C, Spruce Blue, 64GB Flash Drive
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5500U (2.1 GHz base clock, up to 4.0 GHz max boost clock, 8 MB L3 cache, 6 cores, 12 threads)
- ▌Non-Touch Display ▌ Display: 15.6" diagonal, FHD (1920 x 1080), micro-edge, anti-glare, 250 nits, 45% NTSC; Graphics: AMD Radeon Graphics; HP True Vision 720p HD camera with integrated dual array digital microphones Ideal for Home, Student, Professionals, Small Business, School Education, and Commercial Enterprise, Online Class, Google Classroom, Remote Learning, Zoom Ready
- RAM: 16GB DDR4 SDRAM Memory; Hard Drive: 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive; Optical Drive: No
- Connectivity: Realtek RTL8821CE-M 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (1x1) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 combo; Ports: 1 SuperSpeed USB Type-C 5Gbps signaling rate; 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate; 1 HDMI 1.4b; 1 AC smart pin; 1 headphone/microphone combo; 1 multi-format SD media card reader
- Windows 11 Professional, 64-bit, English; Color: Spruce Blue
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Standing screen display size||15.6 Inches|
|RAM||16 GB DDR4|
|Memory Speed||3.4 GHz|
|Wireless Type||Values: |
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||2|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||8 Hours|
|Date First Available||January 6, 2022|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on May 07, 2020
Overall very good laptop computer with a nice screen. Seems well-made and designed. Disappointed that the keyboard is not backlit which makes a big difference in terms of where it can be used. Was advertised as having a fingerprint reader which it did not. I had to buy that separately. However I am satisfied overall with this purchase.
Reviewed on March 15, 2021
This laptop is used in my office and it sets on a counter and is plugged in all the time. As for the overall performance it seems ok. The big problem I have with it is that the wifi does not work well at all. I had to hard wire it to my modem to get it to work. I wanted to send it back but I needed it and could not spare the lost time, since the other HP laptop totally went whaco after 4 years.
Reviewed on March 16, 2020
I didn't like that it doesn't have a backlit keyboard. It's very fast. I had pretty much the same pc right before this one and it started to really slow down. It was about 4 yrs old. I like the keyboard and touchscreen.
Related products (4/444)