- [Windows 11 Pro] Lenovo IdeaPad 3 15 15.6" FHD Business Laptop, Hexa-Core AMD Ryzen 5 5500U (Beat i5-1135G7), 8GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB PCIe SSD, AC WiFi, Fingerprint Reader, Arctic Grey, 64GB Flash Drive
[Windows 11 Pro] Lenovo IdeaPad 3 15 15.6" FHD Business Laptop, Hexa-Core AMD Ryzen 5 5500U (Beat i5-1135G7), 8GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB PCIe SSD, AC WiFi, Fingerprint Reader, Arctic Grey, 64GB Flash Drive
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5500U Processor @ 1.80GHz (8 Cores, 16 Threads, 4MB L2 / 8MB L3 Cache, up to 4.3 GHz)
- Display: 15.6" FHD (1920x1080) TN 250nits Anti-glare, 45% NTSC, Non-Touch; Graphics: AMD Radeon Graphics; 720p with Privacy Shutter Webcam and 2x, Array Microphone.
- RAM: 8GB 3200MHz DDR4 SDRAM Memory; Hard Drive: 256GB SSD M.2 2242 PCIe 3.0x4 NVMe.
- Connectivity: 11ac, 2x2 + BT5.0; Ports: 1x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.2 Gen 1, 1x USB-C 3.2 Gen 1 (support data transfer only), 1x HDMI 1.4b, 1x Card reader, 1x Headphone / microphone combo jack (3.5mm), 1x Power connector.
- Bundled 3 In 1 Design Stylus (Stylus Pen + Ballpoint Pen + USB 3.0 64GB Flash Drive). OS: Windows 11 Professional 64, English; Fingerprint Reader; Backlit Keyboard, English (US). Color: Arctic Grey.
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Standing screen display size||15.6 Inches|
|Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080 Pixels|
|Processor||2.1 GHz ryzen_5|
|RAM||8 GB DDR4|
|Memory Speed||1.8 GHz|
|Hard Drive||256 GB SSD|
|Graphics Coprocessor||AMD Radeon Graphics|
|Date First Available||March 14, 2022|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on July 31, 2022
Description of product is not accurate. There is no backlit keyboard at all. Screen is pretty bad, you will able to see everything only if you look straight forward to it (90 degree angle with may be +/-2 degrees of deviation allowance). Don't recommend it at all, people usually care about CPU and RAM but completely neglect a display quality. But unless you are planning constantly use an external monitor (in this case why not to buy desktop?) you will spend at least ~3 years in from of this terrible screen. I bought this one for my wife's sewing embroidery design pattern development, this is just her hobby and may be for this purpose it can do a job. But if you are about to buy it for work or especially for your kids school and for some reason don't want to go with Mac, please do a favor to yourself and pay extra $200-300 for IPS display. Your eyes or eyes of your children will be thankful to you!
Reviewed on March 31, 2021
Unless this is resolved, I do not recommend getting a Lenovo machine. When I opened the computer, I registered the product. The 1 year warranty showed that it started over 5 months ago. I purchased this computer a few days ago. They don't base the warranty on purchase date to end user. It's based on the purchase date to the vendor. So this computer sat for almost 6 months and the warranty started with the vendor. This is just not right and it's not how you do business. EDIT: I adjusted my rating. Lenovo support granted my request and extended the warranty. That's great but I don't feel like I should have to make that request. I understand a vendor purchased this from Lenovo, then I purchased from the vendor, but they should have a system in place that handles this for the end user. My first impression is the keyboard area of the laptop is too far back from the front of the device. The keys are all the way back and lean toward the left. The numeric keypad should not have been included on the right side. It throws off the balance while typing. I chose the Windows 10 installation and I've already had issues with Windows, so that's not necessarily the manufacturer's fault. For now I'm going with an average rating. I might improve the rating as time passes.
Reviewed on December 31, 2020
This laptop has all the qualities of the expensive one but the price. The quality of the screen combine with the sensitivity of the touch screen feature, makes it a excellent option for the price. I am very happy with my purchase.
Related products (4/444)